Sunday, April 3, 2011

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY, BASTET GLASBA!!!


Last year around this same time of this year, BastetGlasba was founded. I have to say that when this blog was created I didn't expect it to be a hit among cybernauts. I was very scared but it was a dream and a vision I had that I wanted to follow. A year later, all my expectations (which were very humble, anyway) were surpassed and I can't get out of the shock I have at seeing that this blog has been quite successful and I'm more than pleased with that. So, as I said before, this blog was created in April 2010. A year has passed and every child's birth has to be celebrated. I want to celebrate with you this first year of BastetGlasba because it sounds corny but it's the truth, this blog wouldn't be what it is today if it wasn't for you guys who visit, download, comment, make upload requests and of course spread the word around about this blog. Thank you all very much and let's hope this blog is still up one more year on. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BASTETGLASBA!!! CHEERS!! :D :D

2 comments: